About the team at Cheltenham Tree Services Ltd
With over 25 years in the arboricultural industry, Mr Adrian Phillips CertArb (RFS), Director of Cheltenham Tree Services Ltd, has grown the company’s reputation on excellent work and a professional approach in all areas of the tree work industry. Our teams of qualified and skilled staff aim to achieve total client satisfaction on all sites.
- We have a permanent office address, land line telephone number and always use official headed paper.
- We respond to all calls promptly and keep you informed of the current situation.
- We always provide free written quotations for all work.
- We give free, qualified, professional advice.
- All work is carried out to the highest standard to comply with British Standards BS3998.
- All operatives are skilled and qualified to industry best practices.
- Health and safety precautions are of the highest level and taken seriously.
- We have Public Liability Insurance to £5,000,000 and Employers Liability Insurance to £10,000,000.
- Compliant with the law on waste management and hold a license.
- Environmental Business Award winner 2005, for recycling all the arisings from our work.
We are an Arboricultural Association and Trust Mark Approved Contractor. We have kept up with the ever demanding changes in rules and regulations within the tree surgeon industry, to become a market leader in our profession. When you need a fully comprehensive, high quality arboricultural service in the domestic and commercial sectors within the Gloucestershire and bordering counties, contact us today.
Tree surgeon operations:
- Tree removals
- Sectional dismantling of dangerous trees
- Removal of trees in confined spaces
- Stump removal
- Tree maintenance
- Tree pruning
- Tree reductions and reshaping
- Crown lifting and thinning
- Removal of dead, dangerous and storm damaged branches
- Replacement trees supplied and planted
- Hedge maintenance work
- Height reductions, trimming and spraying
- Annual trimming contracts
- Visual tree assessments and reports
- Tree management programs
- Tree decay detection equipment
- TPO and conservation area works